Question
Posted by: Lin | 2012/04/29

morning after

could i be pregnant I took one tablet of morning after pill instead of two.i took the next one the following day Please help Im so emotional I dont feel well

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Lin

In order for emergency contraception (EC) to be effective it has to be taken in the prescribed way - i.e. two tablets at once, or one tablet at once and another 12 hours later (for some types of EC).

If you haven't taken it correctly, your chance of pregnancy is, unfortunately, much higher.

2
Posted by: Pinky | 2012/05/13

I am having a pain underneath my left hand side breast what medication i can use for this pain is being there for 2 weeks now

Reply to Pinky
Posted by: pharmacist | 2012/04/30

Hi Lin

Reply to pharmacist