Question
Posted by: girly | 2004/02/10

morning after

my period is supose to only be due on the 18 of Feb.I had unprotected sex on the 31 of Jan and took only two morning after pills on the 2nd of Feb. I started bleeding heavily on the 7th of Feb.Could you please try to explain this

This is most likely an effect of the morning after pill. You may also find that your period is delayed.

2
Posted by: anon | 2004/02/10

the morning after pill does some funny things to your cycle, really messes it up. i have taken it, the symptom i had was reciving my period 2 weeks early!, or to put it another day 7 days after taking it, a week to the day!, plus it was light and didnt last for so long, for others it is heavy, all depends on the induvidual

Reply to anon
Posted by: bm | 2004/02/10

when taking the morning after, it gives you the symptoms of pms...and you should get your period on the 5th day after taking it, this is normal!!!!

Reply to bm