Question
Posted by: shooter | 2005/12/08

mornin all, lulu ya in yet?

lulu, what an evening, earthquakes 'n thunder storms. once again i got it in the neck( no hallo kiss 'n hug from me to her) but 20 min last night...i fought though cos i defnitly did all last night. but i feel this is finished & will die within 6 months, i might just bail now.

hey, spoke to the doc via tel yesterday..she's happy to hear i'm on the forum, no meds yet tho....slow process for me to get to meds.

but i'm feelin better 4 who i am now but still have urges to exit stage left.

speak soon gotta go to a meeting now. caio

Hi shooter, pleased you spole o your doc --- and slow progress is a lot better than no progress. Good that you're feeling better in several ways. and don't even consider exit stage left --- you still have stage right, and hbackstage, to explore

3
Posted by: lulu | 2005/12/08

No problem. I can understand most of what you're saying, so your not as incoherent as you think.

Drs are usually nice about negotiating a cash price for sessions. Or a payment plan to pay them off over a few months.

Glad you're making a plan to see the dr. She would be able to advise you on your wife's role in your therapy. Have you got children?

I agree with CS. Still lots of exploring to do. Stage left is not an option.

Reply to lulu
Posted by: shooter | 2005/12/08

dear cs thanks for that, i'd forgotten about backstage & the catwalks. LuLu thanks as well, i took the wf to headway for a session & she derailed me totally. the offer of marraige councelling is given but reneiged each time i approach the topic at a later stage. cant use wf's m/aid & am putting cash together to see the doc. she was so nice, she's even prepared to negotiate her price for me. sorry if i loose everyone when i post now & then, pressure in the skull gets too great to be coherent.

Reply to shooter
Posted by: lulu | 2005/12/08

Glad you spoke to the dr and glad you're feeling a little better. Maybe you should go see the dr for a few sessions again?

Have you ever considered couples councelling? Sounds to me like she's not really helping much...

Reply to lulu