Question
Posted by: stressed | 2008/07/29

More than 1 abortion?

Is it possible to have an abortion more than once?
And what are the implications?
PLEASE HELP! :(

If the cervix is opened up repeatedly, there can be a risk of incompetence of the cervix in later pregnancies.

14
Posted by: joy | 2008/07/31

why dont you use contraceptions abortion is not the way to prevent pregnancy...pls use YOUR common sense...USE CONTRACEPTIVES AND STOP ABORTING INOCCENT BEINGS ..GOD WILL GREATLY PUNISH YOU

Reply to joy
Posted by: JK | 2008/07/31

This forum is here to ask questions. Let people ask what they want.

Reply to JK
Posted by: LELO | 2008/07/31

LOL.... WOMAN SO JUDGEMENTAL......

Reply to LELO
Posted by: NIKKI | 2008/07/31

FYI DID NOT SAY U WERE PREGNANT
CAN U READ?????????/

Reply to NIKKI

Yes, you can have more than 1 abortion. I have a friend who had 2. Her periods returned as normal and as yet there are no complications that she is aware of. She has not had children yet, so only time will tell.

Posted by: stressed | 2008/07/31

FYI I' m NOT pregnant! :)

Reply to stressed
Posted by: nikki | 2008/07/30

accidents do happen yes i had an abortion once and thought that i would never fall pregnant again but i am pregnant again and it was an accident cause i was on the pill but i was also on medication i never even thouhgt of having another one cause God gave me the oppertunity to be pregnant again i don' t think i could ever go through that pain again and it is risky

Reply to nikki
Posted by: stressed | 2008/07/30

I wasn' t asking anyone' s OPINION here!!
I want the DOCTOR' S advice OK!

ACCIDENTS HAPPEN PEOPLE! AND NO1 IS AN ANGEL!

And I' m not saying I' m even pregnant!
ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME SO THE REST OF YOU CAN BITE ME!

Reply to stressed
Posted by: No name | 2008/07/30

Hi There,

I am a bit shocked. I had a D& C last week due to the fact that I was 7weeks pregnant and started bleeding. From the beginning I did not want the baby and there out of the blue I had a miscarriage. It was AWFUL!!! I do not wish it to my worst enemy. The pain was terrible, but the worst is, the emotions afterwards. I had to get something for depression yesterday. Please, please do NOT have another abortion......

Reply to No name
Posted by: ANON | 2008/07/30

DOLLY SHUT UP YOU ARE NOT GOD TO SAY SHE WONT FALL PREGNANT AGAIN

Reply to ANON
Posted by: DOLLY | 2008/07/30

You should be ashamed of yourself , how old are you ? dont you know its a rule of life to NEVER REPEAT THE SAME MISTAKE AGAIN ? IF you are an adult , may the second abortion SCAR you for life so that you cant fall pregnant again , cause you are going to have the third abortion anyway .GOD BLESS YOU .

Reply to DOLLY
Posted by: didi | 2008/07/30

come on girl , what the hell were u thinking ?Im not a judgemental person and I understand that sometimes we have to make difficult decisions in life like having an abortion but repeating the same mistake twice ??come to your senses , you cant have another abortion .if GOD forgives women who had abortions , he certainly wont forgive you .the first time I understand , the second time its madness .you are CARELESS and STUPID .we make mistakes the first time around so that we can learn from them .

Reply to didi
Posted by: Dee GTC | 2008/07/30

With each abortion you get more scar tissue which may prevent you for actually carrying a baby to full term one day. Your choice.....

Reply to Dee GTC
Posted by: Me | 2008/07/30

Once is more than enough. Dont get me wrong, i am not judging as i have also had one, but come on. After the first time you should have learnt your lesson. Wasnt it traumatising enough? Are you on the pill or something?

Reply to Me