Posted by: Owner | 2008/08/19

More Muscle

I' d like to know if there is any additional food or supplement (something not all too expensive) we could feed our bullterrier pup (now abt 8mnths old) to add more muscle so to speak? of course nothing that woulld harm him - I' m not suggestiong steroids or anything to that affect.

Dear Owner

Are you personally struggling to put on muscle at the gym? Accept yourself and your dog.

Posted by: WR | 2008/08/19

Eish - same old same old.

Reply to WR
Posted by: Chill | 2008/08/19

An 8-month-old dog is still officially a puppy. Don' t mess with stuff like this - he' ll fill out and look right by the time he' s 18-24 months old.

Obviously he needs regular exercise, but at this stage do not make the mistake of overdoing this either - his skeleton hasn' t finished developing yet.

Just give him a break, and soon you' ll be able to do a nice macho ' pronk'  and show off to all your buddies!

Reply to Chill