Question
Posted by: Wondering | 2007/03/14

More medication

I'm on medication for chronic candida. I'm using Sporonox (one repeat left) and had a weeks medication for bacterial infection. It's has helped a lot but it's not cleared yet. Will it be ok if I take supplements like Bio-wormwood combination that helps with treatment of worms, parasites, anti-fungils. (I heard its a good idea if you have puppy in the house or went to other countries to take something once a year) Will it be ok if I take it now, I don't want to kill all my good bakteria as well. Thanks

Dear wondering
I don't know how well wormwood works - I would rather suggest Zentel for de-worming - once off dose and won't mess up your intestinal bacteria. Use some Probiotics (I suggest the strong one with 6 or 8 kinds of good bacteria) three times a day to supplement your own bacteria.