Question
Posted by: Flowzie | 2006/10/31

More info to you on question 227

Hi Ive been diagnosed with premature menopause after I had a sterilisation done. I had the steri done at age 31 and from the very next day starting having hot flushes. I didnt know at the time that these were hot flushes but then when almost two months passed and still no bleeding I went to my gynae and explained the hot flushes, he did some tests and diagnosed prem menopause. he did other tests to check for a reason for the early menopause but no reason could be found, he explained that I could have been in menopause earlier but had no symptoms because I was on Tripahsil. After steri I stopped tripahsil. I was put one several diferent types of HRT but I was not happy with any cos they caused me to pick up weight and my skin was full of pimples. Eventually after two years of tryin with my new gynae as well I went to see a homepath, he explained that sometimes wen a sterilisation is done the blood supply to the ovaries can be blocked off wen they put on the clips, he asked me to go back to my gynae and ask for a reversal on the steri. My gynae says that even if that were the case it was too late as the damage would have already been done. He put me on Minerva for my acne and that has helped tremendously although he is still puzzled at the cause of my acne. He says people in menopause dont have acne. My skin has cleared but ive put on alot of weight with the pill. Can u suggest somethimg to help me?

Expert ImageNatural health

you can use Hormeel from Heel (15 drops four times daily) this will help with your hormonal imbalance and weight. I would also suggest a consult with a chinese practtioner to see what imbalances are in your body. Chinese herbs are powerful and can also assist with weight loss.

dr Debbie