Question
Posted by: Nana | 2003/03/25

More info on white sport on the lips

i was actually happy to see this question asked but got dissapointed since i did not find an answer to it. I'm a gal of 20 years old, i ussually have this white spot on my lips that ussually comes when i'm about to get my periods or i get a very small rush on my outer lips sometimes that does not show but i can feel it.Luckily for me i went for an HIV test since i was scared thaat it might be AIDS and i came out negative. So this confused me more.

I would appreciate it so much if i can be filled in on this.

Nana

Nana, like I said to John, it’s difficult to say without being able to examine you. It might be a superficial fungal infection or even taste buds or small glands. The best would be to see a doctor and make sure. Good luck.