Question
Posted by: Nas | 2004/12/10

More info needed about inhalers please doc

I am cuurently using Berotec,but it does not seem to very effective any more-i am using it more and more with less effect-i am on no other asthma medication at all
What i'd like to know are which names of cortcosteroid an luekotriene inhalers which will help in the long term

Expert ImagePharmacist

The products that you are looking for are only available on prescription. I recommend seeing your doc first for a proper evaluation. He'll prescribe the drugs needed. Steroid inhalers include drugs like Flixotide, Seretide, Becotide, etc. Leukotrine antagonists include Singulair and Accolate.