Question
Posted by: Highly confused | 2004/12/14

More Dreams

Over the past few months I've had dreams of death not my own but my parents particularly my mother.

I've dreamt that my brother shot her with a "halgeweer" and just turned around and said he was forced to do it.?????

Last night again, my mother was mudered by a burgler????

A couple of months ago it was my fathers turn and he died a few afwul deaths aswell???

What can this mean somebody please help!!!

Thanks, VM< I don't "do" dream analysis, as it has no scientific or evidential basis

1
Posted by: VM | 2004/12/15

There is a web site you can go to where there is a forum on dreams, there is a guy on there who is an expert at dream analysis. The address is:w w w dot sleeps dot com, then you click on dream central. Hope this helps.

Reply to VM