Question
Posted by: DOLLAR ! | 2007/05/24

more and better?

Hi !
I have been with my company for 2years now.
My work is excellent in all dept., and there is NO query whatsoever. I am thinking of asking for a raise..BUT my problem lie with the fact that the company scratch a penny to get raw materials in. Sometimes staff work short time 'cause there is no stock at hand or there are many delays in production(can't pay for goods).
So when is the right time to ask for a raise?Please help.

Expert ImageExecutive coach

Before you ask for a raise you need to make sure that you are in fair exchange. By that I mean that you are offering/giving equal value to that which you are asking for. Use your wisdom to figure out the right time. Have a conversation as to why you feel you deserve it.

Good Luck!