Question
Posted by: Bubbels | 2008/05/28

Moody, breasts sore and no sex drive.

Hey there
I just wanted to know if this following could be linked to hormones

My breast have been really sore for 10 days now, it hurt even when i walk. I'm really moody, up to a point where my tempr flares in seconds and normally i control it well, now i struggel and snap in an instant. And very emotional, i would cry for just about nothing. My husband is complaining that i have been losing my sex drives over the last few months and I noticed that this is true, he said he would wait for me to be in the mood again and that is when i realized that he will wait a very long time. This really bothers him and me. I'm 25 and had a over active sex drive until now. I have known PCOS and hormone imbalances, but haven't been to a gynie for two years. my periods are a little more constant and perdictable. Although the first few days is almost black and have lumps. At least the are on time. The last few times intercource hurt ( feels like inside of my left ovary - only way to xplain. )
Should i go and see a gynie again or is it just PMS?
I have never felt like this .... or at this extreme ...

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I recommend that you consult a gynaecologist and have blood test done to evaluate your hormonal levels. It sounds like if your mood changes, tender breasts and lack of a sex drive, is hormone related.

Kind regards

4
Posted by: Lala | 2008/05/29

I suggest you ask your GP to test your Thyroid as well.

Reply to Lala
Posted by: anon | 2008/05/29

You have all the symptoms relating to PCOS. This can cause u to go through a emotional cycle. I bet you also battling to loose weight if u are overweight too. I have been sufferign with PCOC for the past few year and only until visiting the gynae and been put on the meds did the symptoms come down. U need to see the gynae doc. There are various meds to be on and its basically trial and error until u find the right meds thats help u.
good luck

Reply to anon
Posted by: Bubbels | 2008/05/28

I had a miscarriage when i was 19. So no i know what that feels like... Just to clear I haven't started my period yet this month, only due in next week .... if on time . It is just like the first day when my period goes that black colour, and i was thinking it was just me that caught some cold somewhere.
Thanks for the replay

Reply to Bubbels
Posted by: eish | 2008/05/28

The first few sentences made me think that you are pregnant, but you say that your period was almost black with lumps, it happened to me, but not when my period had to start, I went to see an old nurse and she told me that it was a miscarriage I had. Go and see your gynae

Reply to eish