Question
Posted by: L | 2008/01/28

Moody

I went off the pill a month ago, and since then, I am very moody, and feel depressed.... we are trying to get preg! I am 25 and my husband 30.

Don't get me wrong, I know that we are ready for a family, and we really want it bad! And we have been ready for a long time, we just had to wait for our finances to allow us to begin with a family.

I thought that the fact that 2 of my friends are pregnant and 3 of my friends had their babies less than a month ago, is maybe the reason, because I want it so bad.

I don't think my husband can take it any more, because I take it out on him, and I really don't want to, because I love him very much, it breaks my heart to see him unhappy and sad.

Please help me, because this is suppose to be the most exiting time of my life, instead I am depressed and get mad too quickly!

It may be that your hormones are adjusting to being off the Pill. This usually settles in a month or two.