Question
Posted by: anon2 | 2007/08/20

Moods

Hi Cybershrink
Last week I’ve mentioned I’m tempted to go on a spending spree. I did and depleted my savings account. The mood is over and done with. I have no feelings today. I’ve decreased the Riperdal from 1,5 mg to 1 mg per day, and the restlessness seems to be less. I’m going to see my shrink in three weeks and I’m sure I’ll be fine by then. I’m bipolar and I’m also taking 450 mg Epitec and 400 mg Epilim per day.

Now, when you have the good sense to recognize that you're about to go on a spending spree, why not stop yourself --- give your credit cards to someone else, whatever. Apparently though the spending mood is over, it hasn't cheered you or had any lasting pleasures. Sounds like this may have been a brief manic episode. Good to hear the restlessness is less.

1
Posted by: woman | 2007/08/20

i can relate to the impulsive shopping - i just try to stay away from the malls

Reply to woman