Question
Posted by: Carol | 2007/11/29

Monty has lost his last marble

Monty my beloved boxer has now truly lost his mind .. what was left of it anyway ..... he has decided that one of my ex ferals .. blue is his new playmate .. and he tries to romp and play with her continiously .. the only problem is she aint reciprocating.. she will allow him to use her as a pillow and thats it ...

Poor pooch ... at least the sun is out this morning and I can turf them out and maybe he will remember he is a dog again :)

Have you tried the food available for dogs that are showing signs of mental ageing?