Question
Posted by: fedup | 2007/02/22

monthly periods

During my monthly periods i get heart beatings, anxiety, pains in my legs and body. Most of the times at night when i go to bed. Sometimes before my periods ,sometimes in it, sometimes after it. The simptoms varies every month. I began my periods when i was 10. The first day is heavy sometimes and the rest of the 4/5 days are not much bleeding. Even my ovulation time i get heart beatings and anxiety. Is this the beginning of menopause. I'm 33. Please HELP . The heart beating and anxiety make me FEDUP.

It doesn't really sound like the anxiety symptoms have much relation to your periods. Perhaps you just have an anxiety disorder. See your doctor for help.