Question
Posted by: dbk | 2008/01/11

Montego

How effective is Montego?

I don't have any experience with Montego. There are numerous premuin pet foods available to choose from.

2
Posted by: WR | 2008/01/12

Hi there,

My GSDs used to be on Montego - in the beginning, but then the formulation changed (I think) - this all happened when the big marketing campaign for Montego started. I am part of working trial shows (was then) and a few other people also had their dogs on it - and we all noticed a change - the dogs started losing condition, and some even started getting runny stomachs - all of this after being on Montego for quite a while.
So, in my opinion, the current formulation of Montego is not as good as it used to be.

Ciao!

Reply to WR
Posted by: Martie | 2008/01/11

My GSD's lost a lot of condition on it. But we all know that they have very sensitive digestive systems. My other dogs did well. I didn't use it for long because of the GSD thing.

Reply to Martie