Question
Posted by: RT | 2007/04/11

Money Problems

What can be done to ease the stress at home that is caused by money problems?

That;s too broad and general a question for me to answer . But good responses all round. Avoid debt whenever possible, and it usually is possible.

5
Posted by: L | 2007/04/11

Don't take extra debt. Pay off the current one for at least a year. It will pay off, at the end.

Reply to L
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/04/11

Eat every third day... no just joking. Just don't buy unnecessary stuff. Pay everything that needs to be paid first.

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Concur | 2007/04/11

Debt (in my opinion), is the root of all evil! heheheee
But P's right, if you cant afford it cash you cant afford it with that card! Cut them all up and live debt free..and pay off your debts bit by bit..it only teaches you responsibility and honestly you got yourself into it and now you have to help yourself out of it! Tough! But thats the reality. The sooner you face it the sooner you'll be able to breath easier! Also, list the numbers down so the reality really stares you in the face, and tackle those debts one by one!

Reply to Concur
Posted by: P | 2007/04/11

Money is the root of all evil. It is no use worrying about things that are beyond ur control. Try and cut down on debts and ALWAYS try to live within ur means. My philosophy is: if I can't afford it, I can't have it

Reply to P
Posted by: Nto | 2007/04/11

From experience, we just use what we have and we have told ourselves that moaning and not speaking to each other won't make the money fall from the sky. So we just pay whatever we can and so on. That's how we live, before we never used to speak to each other on paydays because of all the stress, but we spoke about it and told ourselves that we cannot stop enjoying each other's company for a situation we cannot control. So i'm at peace, paying my debts slowly buty surely.

Reply to Nto