Question
Posted by: nicole | 2004/10/25

Money Issues

Hi Doc,

i 've been married for five months now, when i marry my hubby we wanted to be married on in community of property and since then things were okay about the way we used money together, he used to give me money for grocerise and to pay my accounts, but now we seem to ahvea littel problem, why?

last month my hubby told me he's no longer going to give me money coz he paid all my accounts and i rent the place where i stay as he doesn't stay with me, he's working far from where we rent a house coz we are still building our house, he says i must pay the rent , he says we must the way we used money before,

there was a funeral at his aunt so he told me to donate money, my mean but he said it's his when he told his family,i also give him money for petrol when we go somewhere, and he has changed alot since last month,

can it be possibler that he's having affairs of give money to others, coz he earns more thatn i earn, as a womna i have more needs with money i really don't know to say, must i use my own money and he uses his own money. or what,

HOE CAN I SOLVE THIS ONE.PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!! DOC

nicole, sounds like you two need to sit down together and make up a proper and complete budget, showing all that arrives in both of your incomes, and all your expenditures, and how you are sharing the costs. That way you can both see exactly what comes in and what goes out. and satisfy yourselves that it's all being fair.

1
Posted by: blue and grey boy | 2004/10/25

1.Are you over spending.... check your budget that could fustrate your hubby talk to him

otherwise honey he is cheating on you.....(It's happened to me, where is his money going to maybe the house, that could also be an option)
Money can't / shouldn't come between love.......

Reply to blue and grey boy