Question
Posted by: GIL | 2007/03/06

MONEY ISSUE POST - THANKS

To all including CS that took the time to respond, thank you so much. I thought I was being unreasonable but obviously I'm not.
I will definitely come here again to get the great advice from all of you. Sometimes just someone else's opinion can shed light on an issue.
You are all wonderful!

Pleasure. As we have seen here quite recently, there are surely some very unreasonable people out there, who never seem to ever think that they ARe unreasonable --- and lots of distressed but very reasonable people, who are so worried that they are unreasonable !

1
Posted by: rocky | 2007/03/06

could not agree more

Reply to rocky