Question
Posted by: Empty | 2005/12/08

Money cannot buy love or can it ?

The last few years I have loved someone. Its really been an experience that I have never had before. I never spoke about it to him or anyone else. He knows I care about him and I spoil him rotten with motor bikes, holidays and money. It makes me feel happy when I do things for him, I just wish I could be with him. I feel so empty.

Money can't buy love --- it can at best buy a better class and comfort of loneliness. When you spoil someone so excessively, it becomes hard or inpossible to tell whether he primarily loves you or your mkoney. Why be a sugar-mommy ?

10
Posted by: oi oi oi | 2005/12/08

my dear lady!!!!
Wake up, smell the coffe, smell the roses but PLEASE open your frikkin eyes - he is using you. He feels guilty? yeah right. Does he know how you feel? Why not give your money to charity or for a good cause - so what if his girlfriend is pregnant? its not your baby? Is he such a smooth operator? What exactly is the nature of your relationship with this guy - If this posting is even real....... i hope you catch a wake up.

Reply to oi oi oi
Posted by: Empty | 2005/12/08

The age gap is 13 years. He says I am like a mentor to him like a mother figure, he knows I am the only person in the world that will give up my life for him. He has a girlfriend who is 19 yrs, he got her pregnant, I even paid for his studies, I even pay for him and the gf to go on holiday together, I know it sounds insane, but I want to see him happy, I have never caused one day unhappines in his life ( but the emotional pian for me is quite intense) but this guy just came into my life suddenly and my heart fell for him, I have never been like this before.

Reply to Empty
Posted by: Brown | 2005/12/08

i'm sure u have a relative somewhere struggling to make ends meet. why give a guy whom u haven't even kissed?? u r just spoiling him. have u ever told him how u feel about him??

Reply to Brown
Posted by: Brown | 2005/12/08

i'm sure u have a relative somewhere struggling to make ends meet. why give a guy whom u haven't even kissed?? u r just spoiling him. have u ever told him how u felt about him??

Reply to Brown
Posted by: JJ | 2005/12/08

Be careful. You seem to be playing with fire..
Why can't you be with him ??
How does he feel about you and what is the age gap like?

Reply to JJ
Posted by: Dudes | 2005/12/08

Ohhhh my God !!! Empty i want to date you. Please give me your details !! Gosh - how could you?

Reply to Dudes
Posted by: Empty | 2005/12/08

He does not live off me he has a good paying job, he is much younger than me though. But he is so caring and soft spoken and whenever I give him things he does not want them because he says he feels as if his taking advantage, I always tell him that it gives my life a sense of purpose when I can do things for him , in fact I have left everything I won to him in my will (I know you think I am nuts) but he is all that I live for......I have never even kissed him.

Reply to Empty
Posted by: Zing | 2005/12/08

He will eventually leave you and you will be broke. And maybe I am wrong but no real man will accept all these gifts. Is this guy working or does he live of you. Sure do sound like it

Reply to Zing
Posted by: Zing | 2005/12/08

Reply to Zing
Posted by: Frosty | 2005/12/08

Haai ou Emptie. Dis waar dat geld nie liefde kan koop nie jong, maar daars niks fout om te probeer nie! Lyk my die ou is alreeds gevat en hy kan net jou skenkings aanvaar?

Reply to Frosty