Question
Posted by: Empty | 2005/12/08

Money Cannot buy love ?

The age gap is 13 years. He says I am like a mentor to him like a mother figure, he knows I am the only person in the world that will give up my life for him. He has a girlfriend who is 19 yrs, he got her pregnant, I even paid for his studies, I even pay for him and the gf to go on holiday together, I know it sounds insane, but I want to see him happy, I have never caused one day unhappines in his life ( but the emotional pian for me is quite intense) but this guy just came into my life suddenly and my heart fell for him, I have never been like this before.

Sugar Mommie, like Sugar Daddy, is not a graceful role, and usually leads to your being exploited and ultimately used, by the object of your affections. Better see a counsellor ro gain better understanding of these situatons and better control of the impulse. It probably lies in low self-esteem, and a feeling that you need to buy affection rather than recognizing that you deserve it anyway.

6
Posted by: Frosty | 2005/12/08

Haai ou Breindood. Goeie insig en advies ou maat. Jy sal dalk kan doen met helfte van my brein?

Reply to Frosty
Posted by: kiki | 2005/12/08

it is so easy to read someone elses emotional pain in writing and pass judgement. i was gob smacked by your situation. then i thought that there seems to be little choice involved in who we love. my only advice to you is hang on to your money. share your heart but keep your bucks and go on your own holiday or go to a spa and relax. you need it. let the 19 year old boy toy fend for himself.

Reply to kiki
Posted by: Empty | 2005/12/08

Hey Brainless

I thought this forum had compasionate people and not impatient people, my pain is real and its not aimed at making anyone angry, dont shut people out who need help, we are not perfect,we are just human.

Reply to Empty
Posted by: Mz Candy | 2005/12/08

Money doesn't buy love Empty, this you should know is not like some fairytale story. This is serious business and you're betting with your emotions here. In this day and age where women fight again abuse, it saddens me that women like you still exist. Get yourself out of the emotional abuse and move on with your life. Love will find you along the way.

He's very young to be matured and I don't think he loves you back. He's using you for financial reasons and it may be easy for him to maybe give you physically pleasure in return for your money. You are the mother he never had and you need to decide what you want with him and be honest with yourself or you will stay as empty as you feel right now.

Reply to Mz Candy
Posted by: Brainless | 2005/12/08

I am certain that Empty and Frosty is the same person because they both have a half of a brain and I am totally brainless for reading this sh*t...............jeeze you are so irritating and annoying

Reply to Brainless
Posted by: Frosty | 2005/12/08

Haai Emptie. Jammer om van die probleem te hoor jong. Jy is besot met die mannetjie en beter 'n sielkundige gaan sien jong.

Jy betaal even vir hom om kinders te maak by sy meisie. Ek is seker hulle geniet die situasie terdee en lag seker lekker agter jou rug vir jou. Die seun is 'n muis om jou geskenke te aanvaar. Kan jy nie 'n regte MAN ontmoet nie?

Reply to Frosty