Question
Posted by: bleeding | 2007/06/12

money................

i just got a check for R100 000-00 from my insurance as a dread disease payout, i would gladly give it back in exchange for my health back. dont ever take your health for granted.

You're so right. But you're lucky to get the payout, as so many of us have a dread disease and no payout either. Hope things work outbetter for you in terms of your health, and that you're able to use the money wisely.

2
Posted by: Orie | 2007/06/12

When I first read the first few lines of your post I felt " lucky you" and when I read the last part , I felt " I'd give the R100 000 away in exchange for my health anytime . But I understand that you cant change anything , just use the money to make your life easier. I'm sorry to hear about this but consider yourself luck because other people dont even have that sum of money to rely on to make their lives better in such predicaments, they only rely on the state's grant .Wishing you all the best and thanks for the wise words , makes me want to stop smoking right now !

Reply to Orie
Posted by: RMC | 2007/06/12

I second that one.

Reply to RMC