Question
Posted by: Jaded | 2007/08/06

Monday thoughts

Hey CS

How are you?

He died.

When he was so sick - he asked for me - so I flew to see him. I truly believed that I would pull him through...(yea rite - like i have any kind of say in the matter of life and death)....i read to him, I held his hand, i prayed, i tried to force life to stay within him.

But he left.

I never went to his funeral. I didnt mourn him. It hurts too much. Too much going on right now to say goodbye to him, not good at goodbyes.

I just pretend it didnt happen.

His wife is not doing great. They knew each other forever.

Anyway - need to ask your advice about something. will write in just now. first have a deadline to meet.

Happy Monday

Ok Jaded. Sorry to hear of the sad story. Its sometimes a short step between wishing we could help someone in extremis, and beliving that it could be possible