Question
Posted by: LOLLY POP | 2004/11/23

Mona

I have grown up, I do not depend on my father to look after my girl, She is on my medical aid, i cloth her, we pay my father rent every month (R2500-00). My problem is that my father's family have this problem with possesivenmess over their daughters, I have stopped relying on my father for money anymore, but he has got an idea that if he buys me he owns me - tell me is that right?

,,,,, SOunds like a lot of rent for shared accomodation

3
Posted by: lolly pop | 2004/11/23

i do love my dad, but he loves his money, and believe me we have endless arguments about this.

Reply to lolly pop
Posted by: J | 2004/11/23

Is your Dad not upset to lose the R2500?
Seems like an unusual high rental for your own daughter, and single mom?

Reply to J
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/23

Hiya, didnt mean to offend you, i just meant that he is possibly acting so much more possesive, because there are now 2 girls involved. And no, at the end of the day its your life, and your decision, and he cant keep you, or your daughter. You have to do whats right and best for you.

Reply to Mona