Question
Posted by: baby's voice | 2004/12/14

Mommy... ?

HI mommy there isnt much space inside of here, guess its any day now hey...
I cant wait to meet you face to face and see what you look like and what the world looks like too...bet you also want to what i look like too...

Pls keep talking to me and playing that soft music its so comforting and makes me feel safe...

Thank you for loving me for who i am and i promise to try be the best i can be...pls be patient with me as i have soo much to learn but know that you will help me.

Well im teird now, no more kicking and stretching from me for a while ,going to have a little sleep now but will see you very very soon.

PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU WANT TO HAVE AN ABORTION...
BABYS ARE SO PRECIOUS NO MATTER IT THEY ARE PLANNED OR NOT ITS NOT THERE FAULT YOU MADE THEM AND NOW BE RESPONSIBLE AND TAKE CARE OF THIS PRECIOUS LIFE>
THERE ARE SO MANY WOMEN OUT THERE DESPERATE TO FALL PREGNANT WHO WILL EVEN ADOPT - YOU ARE BLESSED TO HAVE ONE INSIDE OF YOU!!!

THERE IS ALWAYS A WAY OUT - DONT BE FOOLED, YOU WILL BE SCARED FOR LIFE...

I just wish, from my experiences with children who lead miserable lives, that more of the people who express such profound concern with the rights and interests of the foetus, were more interested both in providing practical alternatives and support ( and some are, I know ), and also were more interested in the continuing well-being of the child AFTER birth.

39
Posted by: waterblom | 2004/12/16

Wow, just a minute what happened to live and let live.? Each one of us makes his/her own descisions in life and none of us have got the moral right to judge another.
I was an unwanted child, yet I am glad my mother had me, look what I would otherwise have missed in life.! Am I therefore qualified to judge those that had decided otherwise, ofcourse not. I only have one life to decide over and that's my own and that bit of wisdom goes for all of us, not only me.
Stay well,
waterblom

Reply to waterblom
Posted by: Liar | 2004/12/15

Yessssssss,its time to go home
I don't believe this.

See you guys on friday!
Bye

Reply to Liar
Posted by: sweetcakes | 2004/12/15

i actually don't know if he knows! i found out from a friend of the mother who is a good friend of mine!

he has no problems, he is a normal boy, naughty in ways, but good in other ways! he has no problems!

Reply to sweetcakes
Posted by: ***** | 2004/12/15

This is one of the weirdess stories i have heard...it does not make sense that a women that is raped will keep the baby.Maybe this womens a 'freak' & enjoyed being raped.

Anyway,you believe in this Sweetcakes & i don't...

******

Reply to *****
Posted by: Kernel | 2004/12/15

Hi Sweetcakes

Does this boy know he has been concieved through someone raping his mom?

If he does there surely would be some underlying potential problems which he is then hiding very well.

I cannot imagine how someone would feel knowing he was concieved from a rapist - it boggles my mind.

Reply to Kernel
Posted by: AA | 2004/12/15

If you say so, but it is not true

Reply to AA
Posted by: sweetcakes | 2004/12/15

i don't know why she kept her baby, but maybe she didn't believe in abortion and decided to have the baby, but then changed her mind, after she had him... you never know... i promise you i'm not making this up, they must be lying to me then! happy now... it's still true though!

Reply to sweetcakes
Posted by: AA | 2004/12/15

HAVE TO AGREE WITH LIAR!!!!!

Reply to AA
Posted by: Liar | 2004/12/15

Only a women that enjoyed being raped will conceive the baby.
Sweetcakes...go and full the birds!!!
You are a damn big liar!!!

Reply to Liar
Posted by: sweetcakes | 2004/12/15

why would i lie about something like this!
it doesn't really bother if you don't believe me, don't really care!
but it is true!

Reply to sweetcakes
Posted by: ******* | 2004/12/15

Why would any women want to keep a baby of a rapist in her womb.Firstly this baby will be a constant reminder of the rape ordeal...sweetcakes, your story just does not make sense...

*******

Reply to *******
Posted by: Peter | 2004/12/15

I agree with Liar.

Reply to Peter
Posted by: Liar | 2004/12/15

I have never seen any women keep a baby conceived through rape.You are a liar "sweetcakes".

Reply to Liar
Posted by: Carolyn | 2004/12/15

i too am personally against abortion, but in the end it is up to the mother as to what she wants. Its no use bringing a child into the world that may not have a good life, or may be hated because it was through a rape. If you can accept the child growing inside you, then keep it, if then, well then its no use bringing it into the world to be shunned against. I was raped 8 years ago and i thank God that i did not fall pregnant. If i did - i too would of aborted it. Everytime you look at that childs face you will be reminded of the rape, and reminded of the pain.
Just my opinion.

Reply to Carolyn
Posted by: sweetcakes | 2004/12/15

for your information liar... it is the TRUTH and i havn't been able to get to reply yet until now...
he is 20 years old!

Reply to sweetcakes

Many thanks for the replies.

Posted by: Liar | 2004/12/15

Sweetcakes is talking Sh#t...Who in there right mind will conceive i child if they we raped.Why has she not answered the question about how old this "so" called friend is?????????

Tell her to go & foll the birds with that story

You big liar

Reply to Liar
Posted by: AA | 2004/12/15

Anon, the hurt will always be there and it will get better, yes it stays with the men as well but I think its worse with woman. The thing is it is wrong to turminate live but yes but there are reasons for doing it and I think you only had the little ones best intrest at hart!!!!

To the rest of you pro idiots around here where is your leader shaun almighty now??? Back off to believe in what you believe is fine but you guys are jugging something that you have no clue about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember by the measure you juge you will bejugged as well!!!!!!!!!!

Best of luck Anon hope you get the piece you desurve!!!!

Reply to AA
Posted by: qwe | 2004/12/15

Rather abort than have a child at the wrong time. You can never kill a spirit and I believe that that aborted child awaits his/her arrival again at a Time that is more suited so he/she can have a full life with 2 parents and clothes on his/her back.

this is the 21st century people wakey wakey

Reply to qwe

Thanks, a question though, my ex also came with me, does it stay with the guy long afterwards? Do you guys also go through the doubts and hurt?

Posted by: Dude | 2004/12/15

hi anon...

it's the only way u going to get thorugh it... best of luck...

cheers
Dude

Reply to Dude

Thanks Dude. People are always so quick to pass judgement, and then expect sympathy and support for thier problems? Hypocrits!

I am trying to work through the pain, and take it one step at a time, and one day at a time.

Posted by: beelee | 2004/12/15

WELL SAID baby's voice!!!

I really hope that at lest a few people you read that will be touched but it as i was...too many people dont think about how there lives will change for the worse, thinking about what they did every day, depression,sadness ...

I feel for them as they had the choice of course but di they make the right one and what if they had kept the child...
Maybe they would feel whole again???

Reply to beelee
Posted by: jo jo | 2004/12/15

Hey DUDE,,,
watch your lanuage here!!!

Reply to jo jo
Posted by: Dude | 2004/12/15

Hi Anon...
am sorry u in pain and people slatin u as irrisponsible does not leave much gain...

I to have had those shoes, but by the side of the one who had to go inside ...

I agree with u and although humans have a right ... we are but animals on the planet... some animals eat their young... sure we got brains and can think more ... but think out the door and let people make up their minds for themselves... the law has said u have a choice... bashin an opinion after what u went through is just hurtful... let it go... best of luck ...

as 4 u's who don't want abortion... savin a life sometimes can b good but circumstance goes beyond being bible good... what if an unwanted life gets no love and gets treated and abused ... it's an infinite possiblity to what is right and wrong and believe it's only the individuals song so make that decision when u in the boat otherwise shut the FLuck up!

cheers
Dude

Reply to Dude

Believe me piece of pie, there is nothing easy about it. I think you should stop judging people untill you have walked a mile in thier shoes.

Posted by: piece of pie | 2004/12/15

I think you Anon were very irresponsible for what you did!!!
taking the easy way out!

Reply to piece of pie

You people really have no clue do you? It was the hardest thing I ever had to do, and I think about it all the time. But I still believe a woman has the right to choose. People like some of you here shove your opinions down everyones throat. Let people make thier own choices. You are not informing anyone, what you have posted is pure propoganda, nothing informative, just something to increase your feelings of hurt and angst. I think it is very irresponsible.

Posted by: piece of pie | 2004/12/14

Exactly sweet cakes!!!
Sometime people are brought into this world in a nasty way(thats life) doesnt mean that there life will be nasty!!!

There might be a very NB reason that person was formed!

Reply to piece of pie
Posted by: Kernel | 2004/12/14

Hi Sweetcakes

How old is he?

Reply to Kernel
Posted by: sweetcakes | 2004/12/14

just want you guyz to know, i have a friend who's mother was raped and he was conceived because of it and he is such a wonderful person!

Reply to sweetcakes
Posted by: piece of pie | 2004/12/14

True kernel but still a life is life ...

Reply to piece of pie
Posted by: Kernel | 2004/12/14

A rapist's baby would probably have a different message to his forced upon to be mommy.

Reply to Kernel
Posted by: I agree to disagree | 2004/12/14

Nice to see posting's such as Baby's voice, but wouldn't be even nicer to see more practical alternatives to abortion.
Most women having abortions are desperate and not exposed to mediums offering practical advice as to alternatives for abortion.There is also the timing involved-most abortions can only be performed within the first 6 weeks since conception.

Instead of pointing fingers, we should rather offer constructive advise!!!!

Reply to I agree to disagree
Posted by: sweetcakes | 2004/12/14

take a chill pill anon... i don't think baby's voice means to be rude, she's just making a point for some people that come onto this site asking about abortion, there are quite a few people that DO come onto this site asking about abortions, if it's the right thing to do!!! i think this posting could help someone out there!!!

Reply to sweetcakes
Posted by: piece of pie | 2004/12/14

Anon - gosh sounds like you have been hurt...
If you have an an abortion its not the end of the world or reason to hate people who encourage against it...

You need to work through feels and realise that what you did was wrong but you can help others who might want to have it against it and share your story with them...

God loves you and will forgive you - just need to ask and truthy be sorry in your heart... no some might not know what you went through but dont be angry that they are trying to encourage other not to go through pain and suffering.

I pray you can come to terms with your decision and move one and have a hapy life :)

Reply to piece of pie

People like you dont think before posting things like this. People do think before terminating thier pregnancies. It is an extremly difficult thing to do, as well as get over, thanks we know that! I wish you would shut up and keep it to your self. Its enough that we have to deal with our guilty concience and depression without people like you shoving it in our faces at every opportunity.

Posted by: NLM | 2004/12/14

WHAT A GREAT MESSAGE--10 / 10

Reply to NLM
Posted by: sweetcakes | 2004/12/14

well said baby's voice!!!

Reply to sweetcakes