Our expert says:
this is usually caused by a bacteria called staph aureus. Try bathing her with Hibiscrub soap - just be careful that she does not get any soap in her eyes - it burns. Get Bactroban ointment to put inside her nose (as this is where the bacteria loves to grow), and put bactroban on each sore and put a plaster over it so that it does not come into contact with healthy skin. Give her a multivit with iron supplement. Do not let her share towels, washcloths etc with other people in the house. Hope this helps!
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.