Posted by: Darma | 2004/12/10


my verloofde is 31 en was gemolesteer deur sy oom toe hy klein was... hy drink 'n bietjie baie en het definitief issues wat hy nog nie uitsorteer het nie, hy wil ook nie met iemand professioneel gaan praat daaroor nie... wat kan ek doen om hom te help?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

blackbird's about right. Be supportive, and patient. Maybe you'll eventually help to persuade him to get the counselling that could help him so much

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: blackbird | 2004/12/10

meisie, gee hom soveel ondersteuning wat jy kan. drink bietjie baie as in hoe, is hy elke aand ge-knetter of net oor naweke en saam met sy vriende.

die beste vi jul altwee is om hulp te kry ASAP.

en deernis gaan baie ver ... sterkte

Reply to blackbird

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.