Posted by: concerned | 2009/08/24


i dont know if im asking the right people, ive got a concern with moles, some1 told me if u get one it might be cancer, and this year i got 1 one on my private part jst below the head, its not growing but im concerned. Im male,shud i go see my dr? and ofcos im bit shy bout going to the dr, as she is a lady

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageNatural health


it is best to have the mole examined as it could be something else. Your doctor has seen it all and you do not need to be shy. She is there to help you.

Dr Debbie

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: concerned | 2009/08/26

thanx Debbie, i went to the dr, she said its a wart, she burnt it and said its gon fall of in couple of days, she said its sexually transmitted, bt nothing major. But what worries me she didnt give me any prescription, bt im suppose to go see her on friday again.. Bt if its a virus should nt i get medication to get rid of it

Reply to concerned

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.