Question
Posted by: Patty | 2004/11/17

Moles

When I was young say between 10-14 I used to have moles on my feet and a friend used to cut them with a razor (no pain at all) and put salt on them and they never resurfaced.

But then when I was 20/21 now 24, I started getting moles around my eyes in the beginning it was like one or three on the right eye and now they have accumulated and are now on both eyes and I wear glasses which I've been wearing before the moles appeared. They are small and on the sensitive area around the eyes, the eyelids and bottom of eyes.

What can I do? When I went to a dermatologist he didn't even check them he just said it's nothing and they can be surgically removed but I only want to go there if there's nothing else.

Please help what an I do? What can I use, the eye part is so sensitive and I don't want to blind myself or lose my eye.

Thank you.

Expert ImageNatural health

Hi Patty

I think you are refering to warts, not moles.

If you do have warts, then please use Thuja Tablets from Natura long term as recommended to help clear the virus from within.

Kind regards.

Estie