Question
Posted by: Dave | 2004/10/20

Moles!

Hi. I watched a few episodes of Extreme Makeover and was wondering if you could help me. I have a lot of embarrassing moles (big and small) all over my body. Since you are a plastic surgeon, I was wondering, can u remove them without making any marks afterwards? On Extreme Makeover they use as laser that removes moles without making any marks? Please help, I am too shy to take off my shirt when we are at the beach.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Dave,

Various options are available, and which option is suitable in your situation could only be determined with a medical visit. Please visit a plastic surgeon.