Posted by: Erna | 2011/11/14

Moist footsoles

My boyfriend has a problem with his feet getting soft and sensitive after a days work. He can not walk barefoot, and sometimes the skin on his toes and the balls of his feet comes off. How can he treat it? (I don''t see a podiatrist for this question.)

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


His symptoms can be due to sweating of his feet and I suggest that he does not wear the same pair of shoes two days in a row to ensure that his shoes dries out any moisture, before wearing it again. Cotton socks will also prevent excessive sweating.

He can ask his doctor about botox injections if indicated, to lesson the sweating.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: MEnstrual | 2011/11/14

If he keeps wearing the same shoes then obviously his goin to get this kind of infection on his feet. go buy new shoes for him. geeez don''t u guys just stop complaining. and he needs to bath more often too

Reply to MEnstrual

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.