Question
Posted by: mica | 2005/07/25

Moi and gynae doc just something to ask/tell.

I don't hope you got the wrong impression, i am sexual active but only with one guy, my boyfreind. and its for 4months, this only started about 2months ago. I use the pill, maybe its something else? Hope you understand what i mean? Gynae doc- Can it be serious?

I can't tell. Why don't you get it checked by your doctor.

2
Posted by: mica | 2005/07/25

I am going to see a nurse on Wensday to get my pills i will ask her and see if there is something she could do otherwise i would go and see a doctor.Thanks alot for all your help and advise i will sure use it.

Reply to mica
Posted by: Moi | 2005/07/25

Not at all! it is very possible that it's something else. could be a yeast infection. but you cant leave it untreated. you will have to go see a doctor.

Reply to Moi