Question
Posted by: Desperate | 2005/11/28

Moerbossie please !!

I was visiting the Gynae & Infertility forums on this site. There was a lady who said she struggkled to ceonceive for 3 years but conceived 2 months after drinking Moerbossie. She said it's got something to do with Cleansing the womb,. it's a pity she never responded to our requests as to where one can buy one. Please help. At the moment me & hubby are on Staminogro

Expert ImagePharmacist

I'll try to get info on where you can find this

5
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/06/15

Good day how much of it must u drink a day thay say a 250ml

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/03

i also drinked dassie pis mixed with moerbossie..still no luck for me yet

Posted by: P | 2014/02/27

I also buy it today from a rasta and yes he advise me to pray on it while mixing it with red carrot,bucu and dassiepis,strongs

Reply to P
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/10/31

Yes,it also worked for me. You can buy it by the rastas. It's about twenty rand and you need to drink it twice a day for a week.. Good luck my angel

Posted by: J.J | 2013/05/22

It is a plant that you drink like a tea. The Rasta's believes it cleanses the womb. They pray and ask the Lord to bless the plant so that it can help the person who drinks it.

Reply to J.J