Question
Posted by: MM | 2006/04/16

MM to Maya

Good luck with your treatment starting tomorrow! Tomorrow is the last day of my 7 day treatment - at present my symptoms are stil much the same as before the treatment (Dr G warned me that it might be worse during the treatment) - so I'll let you know how I feel after the treatment. How many treatments have you had, and did your symtoms also worsen during the treatments?

2
Posted by: MM | 2006/04/18

The pins + needles got worse on my body and less in my hand and feet ....... The ES baths helped a lot to relax me and I slept like a baby for many hours each night (more than usual) and my symptoms did not bother me at night. I somewhere missed one of the pills beacaue I had one left this morning so I cant use milk (magnesium,iron,zink + calcium) today. Please read the paper that comes with your med (or on the web carefully) - it says 2 important things tat Dr G did not tell me (1) stay in a upright position for at least 30 -60 min. after taking and (2) take LOTS of water and take the pills with 1/2 - 1 glass of water. I havent taken any sugar for the past 6 months because I have low blooodsugar - so I took raw honey and some fructose, fruit juice and fruits - Dr G sayd it would be OK. Please let me know how your doing.

Reply to MM
Posted by: Maya | 2006/04/18

i only started today, could not resist all the cream doughnuts yesterday and since you not allowed to have sugar i started a clean slate today. This is my first course of treatment and i truly hope my symptoms will not get worse, that would be scary!!! I am happy to hear you doing well, i dont like taking medicines but this is a "have to" unless i try it i will be left wondering if it could of helped me and all my problems of the passed 7 yrs so its worth the try for me. Maybe a cure for my CIDP- chronnic inflammatory polyneuropathy.

So how did it go on the 7 days without dairy and sugar? did you do the hot baths? i am a bit weary of that will make it warm not hot and use the epsom salts tonight. I almost forgot and had coffee this morning, lucky i remembered.

If you dnt mind me asking, what symptoms are you having at present?

I think it will take a few treatments before we feel different for some people up to 6 months, i am hoping mine will not be longer than 4 months, want to have a baby soon.

Reply to Maya