Question
Posted by: Powerpuff | 2005/06/17

MJ

I see he is "thinking about leaving America" Ag shame. Let's invite him here, then perhaps he will melt.

(idea from my BIL)!

Mike --There is nothing ugly or unjustified about people finding Michael Jackson's freelly chosen lifestyle and habits to be repulsive --- and I mean those that have been admitted or ignored ( and thus not effectively contradicted by his own legal team ). This has nothing whatever to do with whether a particular jury found him guilty or not guilty of a specific set of allegations.
And yet you seem eager to find the boys guilty of framing him for money, though they haven't been found guilty of anything at all.
And why waste pity, among all the suffering in the world, IF ( and this is not proved ) he was framed, yet on every previous occasion whenn he teetered on the brink of blackmail or criminal charges ) he simply chose to go back to continue sleeping with little boys. ?

4
Posted by: Powerpuff | 2005/06/17

Sowwy mikey wikey - can't help if you act wike yowr widdle namesake

Reply to Powerpuff
Posted by: Mike | 2005/06/17

I did not talk to you, i gave my personal opinion for all to read. if you like it, good, if you dont....good.

Reply to Mike
Posted by: Powerpuff | 2005/06/17

I never said I thought he was guilty. Go back to mind reading school cuz u failed.

Reply to Powerpuff
Posted by: Mike | 2005/06/17

Dont be so ugly. Who are we to say he IS guilty? What if he is NOT? Then what? What if he is just a weird person who like to share his bed with boys? Then what? What if he did not molest them? What if they all just frame him for money? I agree, he is weird, but what if he aint guilty?

Reply to Mike