Question
Posted by: Laura | 2004/01/18

Mitral Valve Prolapse

I am a 17 yr old female diagnosed in 2002 with the above condition. I do not appear to have any serious symptoms, however I do suffer from fatigue, sleep disorders, extreme anxiety, hyperactive phases, sensitivity to stimulants, dizziness, panic attacks and migraines. I have read that these symptoms are often a marker of the disease, not a result. We live in a remote area, not near to any natural practitioners, so I would appreciate any advice you could give me, as well as natural remedies I could try. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Expert ImageArchive

Mitral Valve Prolapse is associated with your symptoms, I would suggest that you consult with your cardiologist...you have to check on the circulation towards the head. The many symptoms of fatigue, sleep problems, dizziness, migraines can be a sign that blood pressure and oxygenation of blood through the brain is not optimal.
(Dr Chase Webber ND)