Posted by: concerned employee | 2008/06/27

Misuse of funds

What do u do if you are aware that someone is misusing company funds.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageLabour lawyer

most companies allow you to anonymously raise the issue. If you not i would suggest that you anonymously leave a note with the Human resources

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Been there | 2008/06/27


I blew the whistle on company corruption. Had endless problems since then and neither the law nor the sytem protects one. when I made the disclosure the Scorpion told me to find something else to do that II am passionate about since people like me always come off second best. That was true but I am still where I worked and it is hell. Find the Protected Disclosures Act on the net and make sure you follow the steps. The employer would like toi be the first to know about it so that they can rectify the problem in house. There are also anonomopus call lines to use.
I personally did it because the thieves were just that and my motive was not to get even with anybody. Many whistleblowers do it from am vendetta point of view.
Good luck

Reply to Been there

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.