Posted by: Sandra | 2008/07/03

Mistake with some guy

I met this guy at a club other night.
We ended up at my place and had sex.

Im scared now that i may have a std.

Can I Go to my normal doc or do i need special help.

What happens now.


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

You can see your GP.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Anon | 2008/07/07

Hi Sandra
I hope you have learnt your lesson by sleeping with someone you dont know from Adam. Please see your doctor asap.
Wickus: Wot the hell is wrong with you???? Pregnancy isnt the problem here now. Stop jumping the gun

Reply to Anon
Posted by: wickus | 2008/07/04

Hi Sandra

Just in case you are pregnant. Please don't abort your baby. Should the thought have come up in your mind first visit and look at the pictures and videos on their site.

Reply to wickus
Posted by: Anon | 2008/07/04

You can just go to your normal doc, he can put you on meds/ bloodtest to confirm etc.

Reply to Anon
Posted by: lolo | 2008/07/04

i m so sorry to judge u , but u met a guy and slept with him the same day and i m sure u dont even know him. next sister try to be clever and use condom

Reply to lolo

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.