Question
Posted by: LT | 2005/07/04

MISTAKE

HI

THIS IS VERY EMBARRASSING PLEASE DON'T JUDGE ME COS I KNOW WHAT DID WAS BAD.ON THE 16TH DAY OF MY CYCLE I WAS OVULATING I DID A OVULATION PREDICTOR TEST SO I AM CERTAIN I WAS OVULATING ON THE DAY BEFORE I HAD SEX IS THERE A POSSIBILITY THAT I COULD BE PREGGY?

Yes there is.

3
Posted by: karin | 2005/07/04

i agree with jessica, unless we have not understood correctly, if you did do it on purpose i feel very sorry for your partner and would question my mind. hope this is not the case and we have got it wrong....

Reply to karin
Posted by: Jessica | 2005/07/04

If you knew that you were ovulating and you had sex with someone to fall pregnant to "keep" them in your life because you are pregnant and will have their baby is bad.

You should never have a baby to stay in a relationship with someone. Children and babies put a strain on a relationship, even the best of relationships, and you shouldnt "use" innocent children like that.

Look at yourself and think long and hard about what you did and your motives behind it all...

Reply to Jessica
Posted by: Moi | 2005/07/04

Why is that a bad thing???
you'll have to wait and see if you get your period or not to find out if you are pregnant.

Reply to Moi