Question
Posted by: Noddy | 2004/01/13

Mistake

I made a mistake by sleeping with my girlfriend without protection. It was one of the in the heat of the moment things, when the little head does all the thinking, so we did not use a condom. Now my problem is my girlfriend's period is really late, and its late to use the morning after pill. Is there another reliable method that we can use which we can use to prevent an unwanted pregnancy. Friends have told me about certain home remedies, but aren't sure of the recipes. Can somebody please help.

Noddy, the first thing to do would be to find out whether she’s really pregnant. Buy a home pregnancy test from the pharmacy and make sure. If she’s pregnant we’ll take it from there (please post your reply as a new question). Good luck.

2
Posted by: Noddy - we'll have to share it:-) | 2004/01/14

In this day of AIDS and STI's, there's no time for "heat-of-the moment mistakes". First find out if she is indeed pregnant then explore the abortion route as well as adoption. Keeping the baby would be the most adult thing 2 do - taking care of ur responsibilities. Pls don't subject ur girlfriend to unsafe and untrustworthy home conconctions, they could have very bad consequences. Both of you could visit a Marie Stope clinic, they are very helpful and they will give you good advice on what options you and your girlfriend have at this point.

Reply to Noddy - we'll have to share it:-)
Posted by: Angry | 2004/01/13

Noddy

Be a MAN, and take the responsibility. If you are big enough to have unprotected sex, then you are big enough to use your head (the one on your shoulders) and realize that there might be a tiny baby that can not protect itself in your girlfriends body. It was not that baby's fault so why should it pay for the mistakes that you have made.

There are other options like adoption. There are a lot of pople struggling to conceive children who would be so happy to adopt a new born baby.

Reply to Angry