Question
Posted by: molly | 2008/11/04

misssed or still coming?

i have a problem here, last month my period was on the 4th of 0ctober to 7th October, today is the 4th i have not seen my period yet, what' s going on? does everymonth changes according to the days or is it still coming?

Good luck.

2
Posted by: molly | 2008/11/05

Hi all, i posted this question below yesterday, then i decided to take a blood test in the evening at home then it was positive, so i will also check with my gyane to verify this, thanks for you answers and good luck still to those who are trying

i have a problem here, last month my period was on the 4th of 0ctober to 7th October, today is the 4th i have not seen my period yet, what'  s going on? does everymonth changes according to the days or is it still coming?
Date: 4/11/2008

Subject: RE: misssed or still coming?
Posted by: Tina
Message:
i wouldnt worry so much if i were you. i went thru the same thing. my last period was on the 20 - 26th of Sept. i was so stressed from around the 20th of Oktober when my period didnt come. i even thought i could be pregnant cos my husband and i had unprotected sex and we couldnt remember whether he had come inside me or not. i was relieved when my period started on 2 November, which means i went thru the whole of October with no period. i think it might have something to do with the number of days in a month (in my case september with only 30 days)
Date: 4/11/2008

Reply to molly
Posted by: tina | 2008/11/04

Reply to tina