Question
Posted by: DeeJay | 2007/03/27

Missing Period

Hi Gynaedoc,
I have been on the Nordette Pill since June 2006. My husband and I have been discussing having a baby and I went off the pill beginning January 2007. I have since had 2 successful menstruation cycles. I was diagnosed with a bladder infection on 5 March 2007. I am currenty on day 3 of my cycle (approximately) and no priod. Is it possible that for me to fall pregnant so soon after I'm off the contraception?

DeeJay

Yes it is. Check a pregnancy test.

2
Posted by: DeeJay | 2007/03/29

Came from Doc. 5 weeks pregnant. Thx 4 the advice. DeeJay

Reply to DeeJay
Posted by: deejay | 2007/03/28

Dear Gynaedoc,
Pardon my spelling error in my original question. I am currently on day 34 of my cycle and still no period. The top 5 questions and other forums only talk about missing your period in the first three months, mainly focussing on the first two months of irregular menstruation. But is it normal to only miss your period only in the third month? My periods have always been regular. I've never missed one. Am I being paranoid?

DeeJay

Reply to deejay