Question
Posted by: What is this | 2007/04/25

Missing

Is it possbile to miss someone you have never met .i.e Mr Right. Currently there is Mr There but he is far from enough. I dream and fantasize about what Mr Right will look and feel like. As a result one ends up looking for Mr Right in every man who shows interest. I try to reach out to Mr There to quech this need but he keeps turning me down.

Worth exploring this in counselling, as you may be stubbornly sticking to unrealistic assumptions of perfection in a mythical mystical Mr Right, preventing you from appreciating and being happy with any Mr Real

3
Posted by: Zuzi | 2007/04/25

His on his way, dont look for him, just wait for him, It happen to me ! night I end up crying coz I was waiting for his nock at my door, and I fall sleeps when I wake up midnight I cry, and cry and cry, then I stoped I asked myself who I were waiting for? from where? Then I cry more thinking that I loosing my mind thinking about my kids, to have a crazy mother.

I wipe my tears I made myself a cup of tea It was around 2am inthe morning, I didn't fall sleep again, I go to work the nest day> The first thing I did I spoke to my Teamleader, she told to wait his comimng, for sure I met this guy he didnt propose, I mean I cant remember him prepose me, I just remember me and him sharing the same bed, Somethime we asked each other How we end up together, Nobody know we in the 3yrs reletionship we very much happy I'm 34yrs Its the first time bieng happy inthe relationship and last that long all my relation where 3-4 month and end with we in 3YEARS and HAPPY

So he is coming relax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Zuzi
Posted by: What is this | 2007/04/25

I am feeling lonely though he is there. It feels like he is not there at all.

Reply to What is this
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/04/25

I happens when you're feeling lonely. Do you feel lonely?

Reply to Echelle