Question
Posted by: COMFORT HERSELF | 2007/05/28

MISSED TWO PILLS, AM I IN DANCER

MORNING

I AM ON YASMIN AND STARTED IT ON THE 16TH OF MAY AND I FORGOT THE PILL ON THURSDAY AND FRIDAY, AND ON FRIDAY I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX.

WHAT R THE IMPLICATIONS?PLEASE HELP.................

COMFORT HERSELF

You should carry on with your pill but do not take the placebo pills when you get there. In other words regard the two missed pills as your placebo pills and skip your period when it is due.

2
Posted by: ANSWER | 2007/05/28

The morning after pill is norlevo

Reply to ANSWER
Posted by: Kelly | 2007/05/28

Depending on what time you had intercourse, you need to work out if it was over 72 hours ago. Otherwise I suggest you get the morning after pill. Norvelo. Its available over the counter at most pharmacies. Most contraceptive pills only start working after two weeks of use. Its ok if you miss one day and take two pills on the next day. But its not ok if you miss two days straight. I suggest you do the calculations when you can and start making an effort to remember your pill before something happens.

Reply to Kelly