Question
Posted by: mimza | 2008/01/17

missed periods

I used nuristate for five years before then changed to triphasil for 3 years and got my monthly periods after six months, i switched to nuristate again for one year, last year in September i changed to triphasil again because i was gaining a lot of weight, in December i started having period but for 2 days only, now my main problem is i have period pains after taking the last red pill which i think it is not correct, last month i had period pains but nothing came out, what seem to be the problem. Should i see the doctor is it something serious.

It can take several months after stoppping Nursiterate for your periods to return regularly, even if you are taking the Pill.

2
Posted by: lola | 2008/11/12

I was on the 3 month injection for about 2 years, I went off the injection 8 months now and have not had my period yet, could it be something serious?

Reply to lola
Posted by: baby p | 2008/08/21

is it possible for a woman to miss her periods and not be pragnent and at the same time having abdorminal pains?

Reply to baby p