Question
Posted by: Elsje | 2005/12/06

Missed periods

I stopped using the pill about 3 months ago and since then did not have any periods. If not on the pill which regulated my periods monthly, I do not have any periods. My concern is that we really want to have a baby now and I am not sure if this is possible if I do not have periods. According to my dr (12 years ago) my body do not create estrogen. To get this pills do I need to go a dr or can I ask my dr to write the description over the phone? Your answers will be appreciated

It sounds like you are not ovulating. If you want medication to stimulate ovulation, you need a presciption from your doctor.