Question
Posted by: sello | 2004/12/14

Missed periods

From December 3-4 i experience spotting no periods done home pregnacy test came out negative. Went to the doctor done blood test still negative. I am on Clomid and husband is on medication to boost his sperm count. If i dont get my periods how can i start with new corse of Clomit.

I am also scared to have OVARIAN CANCER. I read O Magazine than Clomid can course cancer. I am just taking it because i am desperate.
HELP

If you do not get a period, your doctor may prescribe Provera to bring it on.
It is only if you take multiple courses of Clomid that there may be an increase in ovarian cancer, but even this is debatable.