Question
Posted by: Candy | 2005/07/21

Missed period while on the pill

Hi. I've been on Dianne for 4 years and never had any problems. I've recently run 2 pill packs back-to-back. I started the placebo tablets on Monday, its now Thursday and I haven't started my period. Is this normal, could I be pregnant? I have never missed a pill and not been on anti-biotics for the last 6 months. I've also recently been having a thick whitish/yellow vaginal discharge all day. It doesn't smell bad or anything like that. Please help. Thanks

It is unlikely that you are pregnant. As long as the period starts somewhere on the placebo pills, that is fine.

1
Posted by: S | 2005/07/21

You could do a home pregnanct test or a blood test just to make sure. If it is negative I would suggest your see your doctor.

Reply to S