Question
Posted by: mother of two | 2004/11/01

missed period-preggies??

started last period on 13/09/04. It was normal, but since no signs of a period. My breats are rather tender and my usually small breasts appear rounder. i have done three home tests, all negative, but all done in the afternoon. just been for a blood test and am nervous as anything. I have also been having a bit of abdominal pain for about 3 months, which comes and goes. i went for scans last month, and all appeared normal. My GP thinks possibly irritable bowel. I have also been getting bad headaches for about 2 weeks, and feeling ill generally (nauseous etc). My period is now going for more than 2 weeks late. I am not sure if I am pregnant also since my very fertile husband did have a vasectomy done about 3 years ago.
Could I still be pregnant, or am I just late, and these body changes are just because my hormones are funny.
Please help, going crazy !!

It is probably just hormonal, but wait for the blood test to be absolutely sure.

Best wishesv

1
Posted by: Karen | 2004/11/01

Hopefully, you should have the results of your blood tests by now. I hope it is nothing serious.

Reply to Karen